Join our jewellery making classes in our Woodside studio, up here in the beautiful Adelaide Hills. Suitable for beginners or those with some existing experience.
- We have a wide range of times available, in the daytime, evenings, and on Saturdays
- Classes are held fortnightly during school terms
- 3 hour or 6 hour fortnightly classes available
- The classes are in Woodside in the Adelaide Hills
- Cost for a 3 hour class is $72 ($360 for a term of five classes) plus the cost of materials
- We also have 6 hour classes for the super-keen priced at $138 per class ($690 per 5 lesson term.)
Make your own quality jewellery
Our jewellery making classes are all about you!
- Absolutely no experience required (but it’s also OK if you have some)
- Hands-on approach where you get to take home jewellery you made yourself
- Choose what jewellery projects you create
- You can work with precious metals and gemstones.
We’ve created the ideal learning environment
- Learn in a fully equipped studio
- Instruction is provided by a professionally trained and experienced jeweller
- Small class sizes (no more than 6 people)
- Enjoy a fun, supportive, friendly and creative environment
- Affordable tuition prices.
Some of the hands-on skills and techniques you will learn in our classes:
- Saw piercing
- Filing, emerying and polishing
- Forming, shaping, bending
Download the Term 1, 2020 timetable, or contact us to see if we have any positions available and to ask any questions you have.
Please contact us now to see if your preferred class time slot is available (please include your phone number if you are booking via email). Reservations will be allocated in order of when inquiries are received so contact us with your preferred dates and times now! Call us on 08 8389 7372 (Friday and Saturday best for phone calls) or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time (please include your phone number when emailing).
Here’s some typical responses we have had from past workshop participants:
Hi Josh and Shannon, Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed today. You are both so well organised and Josh, you were an absolutely wonderful teacher (very patient). You have created a wonderful workplace and I can’t wait for next week’s class. Thank you. – Lyn
I’m having a ball learning to make jewellery with Josh. The patient and supportive atmosphere has really helped my creativity flourish, and each lesson I can’t wait to learn and implement new techniques. – Shari
Thank you for this incredible opportunity! Josh is a wonderful teacher and the final results are better than I could have imagined. Thank you! – Sophie
Most people who join our classes choose to continue on for more than one term. Please contact us for an up-to-date list of upcoming vacancies. We are happy to answer any questions you have. Call us on 08 8389 7372 or email email@example.com.
Cheers, Shannon & Josh.